15x National Coach of the Year,
10x Men's NCAA Champion;
6x Women's NCAA Champion
Take a poolside seat and watch six practices in real-time while learning all aspects of water polo! Explore the practice dynamics that offer a mix of skill work, drills, strength training, tactics, and strategies and include nearly 150 practice drills/activities and situations.
This extensive video set includes more than 10 hours of water polo practice, including six sessions over three days of practice.
This video set covers nearly every facet of how to teach and coach the game.
Order now and take the first step in integrating these proven techniques and coaching methods into your program!
622 minutes (8 videos). 2012.
- Practice 1 - Over 30 drills and activities in this session featuring individual warm up drills, passing, passing with med balls, leg work while shooting, station drills that include shooting, 2 meter man work, shooting against 2 man drop, 1 man drop and shooting against splitter.
- Practice 2 - This training session includes over 25 activities. Individual skill development, passing with movement, leg work with stretch cords and medicine balls, shooting around X1 and X3 (5 and 6 positions), half court offense and defense, defense playing a drop and a split, and attacking with 21 and 45 drive.
- Practice 1 - This session includes team warm up, swimming with balls, passing work with weight belts, shooting with weight belts, 6-on-5 shooting drills, half court work, attack press defense with post up from position 1 that will force the defense to adjust and make switches. This practice is packed with drills and various strategic play that includes detailed demonstrations of numerous situations in the half court. Over 30 practice activities in all!
- Practice 2 - This session includes a strength and conditioning weight room session. The pool session that follows includes more than 20 drills and game play situations that include passing with movement against a splitter, passing that requires legwork, and shooting in all possible fast break situations.
- Practice 1- On deck dynamic stretching routine, ball control drills, running different moves with the ball in 2M then outside, passing with the ball legwork focus, 4 on 3 fast break drills vs. press and area defense, attacking a 23 drop, plus 6 on 5 offense and defensive situations, and ending with counter attack. 30+ practice activities and situations.
- Practice 2 - This session includes hole guarding and situations that develop in hole guarding, shooting, defending against the 31 drive in 1/2 court situation against a 34 drop, 6 on 5 and 5 on 6 situations. 10+ practice activities and situational plays in this session.
All Access videos are designed to allow viewers from all over the world to see how successful coaches run their practices in a "live" practice setting. All Access videos allow viewers to see the practices un-edited and in real-time. You will see how top coaches run their drills, interact with their team and staff, how they motivate their team, the cue words they use, the atmosphere of the practice and how practices are structured from day to day. Many coaches visit successful colleges and high schools to watch practice. But if you live out of state or out of the country, visiting another coach's practice can be costly. That's why we created the All Access Practice Series of videos -- to bring the practices to you!